Who am i ?

I am a girl, a girl with dreams, I dont have high expectations from life I just want it simple , simple for me, I love peolpe , I have a heart that wants everyone to be happy and loved, I like collecting memories and make times special for the people dear to me, I am my papa's princess and my mamas best friend. I live in a cage made out of love , with the bars of responsibilities. I have wings but I cannot fly beacause my cages door is locked with the lock of protection . I want to give , to share , I want people to recognize me, I want to make my papa a proud dad . I dont want to hide . I have openions to everything and I want to share them . I want to have more friends, I want to make mistakes and grow,I want to learn, I want to explore, I want to experiment, I want to Live. Who am I.. I am Shazmeena..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsan e Taqweem by Bezubaan Company

Happy new year

Just For Once.!