Just For Once.!

I always think to escape, for once.
Escape through all my problems and worries that surround me. The pain and sorrows that has became some part of me. I want to escape from my scheduled life that has no time for me.
Just for once in my life i want to live ,without worrying , without thinking about consequences . I just want to wander around in the streets and get lost may be go to Greece Paris may be Egypt. want to explore the beach in my bikini, fall in love , kiss him like there is no tomorrow. maybe want to get high just for once to know how it feels. I want to dance till my feet hurt. For just once i want to forget me and the emptiness that surrounds me and want to be free.
I want to escape.. just.... for once.............!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahsan e Taqweem by Bezubaan Company

Happy new year